K&N, attent. Gary

From: thumper@loon.norlink.net
Date: Tue Apr 07 1998 - 20:49:33 EDT

I have had no past experience with this air filter, but it is said it is
made to also boost your power and improve your gas mileage due to a more
refined direction of air. It is also quaranteed for ten years as it is a
product you take out, clean and re-oil on a regular basis. They say you
should re-oil every 50,000miles, but those I spoke with do so every year or
so depending on their usage. I like the fact you don't throw it away and
deep buying new ones.
Maybe one of the guys can tell you more about them. That's what my research
tells me though.
Beth
Beth