gibson -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 10 1998 - 13:19:51 EDT

I say go with the $150 deal. The 300+ deal will only get you stainless
pipes, and that's about it. I had a place where I live bend me some pipes
and it only cost 140 on top of the cost of the Flow(ass)master muffler. I
still can't get a quote on just the Gibson muffler, or the Borla muffler.
hope this helps, good luck
-mike sykes
88V6LE3.55AUTO
Flowmaster/ custom dual, Alpine, Viper, K&N

>>> Dkota4by4 <Dkota4by4@aol.com> 04/09/98 05:22pm >>>
I am still looking for a Gibson for my 97. So far, the cheapest quote l
have
is $311 + 65 to install +60 for the chrome tips. I know l can get it cheaper
than this. I will be more than happy to install myself. Another option is to
buy just the muffler, then let a place down here install, bend the dual
pipe,
and add chrome tips for $150 (this sounds like a good price for bending
and
installing dual pipes). Again, the cheapest l have found the muffler alone
is
$140. If anyone knows where l can beat these prices, please let me
know.

Russ
97 4X4 CC 318
Rhino Hitch (still scratched from the wreck) Python FABM Deflectashield