Re: Re: Finally Thread Reply

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Fri Apr 10 1998 - 00:33:25 EDT

catlin wrote:

> > > finished putting 191 miles on it). Man this truck looks
> > > awesome and sounds great!
>
> >jim miller Wrote:
> > Do you mean this is THE one you ordered or just one similar to it?
>
> This one is just like the one I ordered except it doesn't have the
> overhead console.
> The R/T is great!
> Good luck in what ever you decide to get R/T or 318.
>
> Mike Catlin
> R/T in Maryland

  Thanks, Mike! I went ahead and ordered the sport 318, 392 sure grip,
Tire and handeling package, overhead console group, hd service
group,security alarm, 22gal tank, fog lamps, bucket seats, flame read reg
cab. Wonder what it will cost me? At 100 over invoice I expect it to be
thousands less than what the R/Ts are going for. I just couldnt see
paying thousands more for options i didnt want and not get options i did
want. Anyway hope you really enjoy yours and I am sure I will enjoy
mine!

Jim Miller
Waco, TX
Dakless (but not for long)