Re: gibson (best price)

From: Dkota4by4 (Dkota4by4@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 10 1998 - 16:44:05 EDT

l called CBS Performance Automotive today about the Gibson Cat back (Thanks
for the info Stephen) They wanted $259 for the system plus $30 each for the
tips. This was for the dual outlet system. They are going to mail me a
catalog in about a week (they are out of them right now). If I don't find any
better prices between now and them, that is what l am going to go for. Thanks
all.

Russ
97 4X4 CC 318
Rhino Hitch (still scratched from the wreck) FABM Python