Re: Fwd: gibson exhaust (attn: Patrick)

From: Troy Olin (trolin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 15:18:47 EDT

>Where do you live?? I got the Gibson setup in NY (Salt and crappy
winters) for
>a year and a half without even the slightest bit of rust on the muffler
and
>only minimal rust towards the cat. I think it's an overall pretty good
system,
>and the three inch pipe peeking under the rollpan at a 45 degree angle
looks
>pretty good. It looks like my dak is smoking a cigar :->
>
>-Austin
>95 v6 5 spd

Austin, were do you live in New York? I live about 45 min. south of
Rochester and was wondering if your bought it around where i live?
Also, I noticed that you have a V-6, what does the exaust system sound
like on the V-6. That's what my truck is and I was just wondering?
Thanks!

Troy
96, V-6, 5 spd