Re: Re[2]: Japanese Crap

From: Robert Tufts (rbt@frontiernet.net)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 15:40:50 EDT

     OK, so now you think I'm a racist, and half of you hate me, I dont
     give a damn! I'm an American!

     Joe Borg
     USN 76-83

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. (whatever it is). But the only flag
waving here should be that with a DAK with ram horns on it. I'm sure
we all apreciate the sacrifices made by (fill in brothers, sisters. parents)
but this is a Dodge Dakota group (lest we get people going off on a tangent
about Native Americans if we call it just Dakota). Point is the only likely
common denominator we have is Daks. Lets check our other opinions and agendas
at the door less it become a total flamewar. Nothing prevents anyone from
creating their own alt.american.I_like_guns&Daks_but_hate_everything_else group
but PLEASE lets stick to the primary charter. I think everyone can enjoy a little
tangential humor every now & then, but you know what they say about politics &
religion. ('cept for the church of the Holy Dak! :-)

Thanks, <we now return you to an R/T doing dougnuts in the parking lot :-) >

-Bob T. '98 Sport+ CC 4X4 V8 5sp 4WABS 3.55 Towing