Re: Paint problems?? -Reply

From: Harold Poylio (poyleeoh@win.bright.net)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 01:55:12 EDT

Robert Trottmann wrote:

> YEAH! So take that!
> I was planning on having Maaco paint my hood when I get it, I guess I'll
> just have to invest in some blue spray paint.
> (Note sarcasm)
> Later,
> Robert

I'll have to adjust what I said about Maaco earlier, I still think it
sucks, but even an Acrylic Enamel is better than using a spray bomb!
Working in Auto Body, I've learned just how durable the Urethane Enamels
are compared to the old stuff.. But, I will add that Maaco is a big
user of Sherwin-Williams paints (automotive paints of course), and the
Urethane paint is still good stuff... I've sprayed a lot of paints,
but I'm still partial to DuPont.

M. Poylio
94 SLT, 4x4 318