Ram air system(installed)

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 19:37:31 EDT

Yes Todd I have it installed and it did make a differance. About 3/10th's in
the 1/4 mi. MPG remains about the same at 15.7-16.0 City.

Installation isn't too bad but you will need to drill a couple of holes, cut
inlet holes in the air dam and run some aluminized flex tubing. Take my advice
and order w/o the filter, as its a paper element, and for the money you pay
for the paper get a K&N from Summit or some place like it. Installation time
is about 2 hours. Thats after you paint it and let it cure overnight. There
was some clearance problems, I had to remove the hood pad and courtesy light
from the hood. But if you order a Air Box with the snorkels at 90 degrees
instead of the 110 degree they suggested for the 95 Dakota I have you
shouldn't have this problem.

Anymore question, feel free to e-mail me....

Gene