Re: Updated info...since the last time...

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 14:33:58 EDT

Lance Martz wrote:

> Lance Martz's "PURGATORY" DAKOTA
> Color: Flame Red for now. Graphics coming soon.
> Specs: 97 Dakota 5.2-liter Magnum Club Cab Sport
> Quarter Mile E.T.:
> 15.5 sec. @ 91.4 mph (b-4 blower)
> Currently untested.
>
> SPECIFICS:
> 1.7 Crower Roller Rockers
> Kenne Bell FlowZilla supercharger
> Kenne Bell Gages
> K&N conical filter/intake
> Optimizer Performance Computer (almost done)
> 3.91:1 ratio Precision Gear ring and pinion
> Mopar Performance Headers
> Mopar Performance Magnum Valve Springs and Chrome-moly retainers
> Borla Stainless Cat-Back exhaust
> Dana Trak-Loc POSI unit
> Western Chassis 5-and-7 drop
> Doetsch tech shocks
> C-notch in rear frame for lowered clearance
> 18-inch Colorado Custom "Purgatory" wheels: 18x10 and 18x8
> (I designed and named)
> Toyo Proxes T-1 radials (285/35ZR18 and 235/40ZR18)
> Sir Michael's Roll pan
> Shaved tailgate
> SnugTop Fiberglass tonneau
> Line-X bed liner
> Trenz billet grille inserts
> Modified frame (various minor front and rear mods for clearance)
> ProGlass lower bumper valance
> Asstd. Billet items from Empire Motorsports
> Lite Glow Industries interior neon courtesy lighting
> DEI Python 3000-HF security system
> CATZ driving lights (lower valance)
> Dakota 4x4 fender flares added for effect with 18-inch wheels/tires
> Emblems removed
>
> Next Items to be addressed:
> Aura Sound system/600 watt, 10 speakers by Competition Soundworks
> Pioneer Din and-a-half CD head unit.
> Custom graphics by Charles "The Kid" Armstrong, shaved door handles,
> antenna, frenched third brake light, billet valance insert
> Tweed and embroidered (Ram head on headrests) Interior
> Uh.... I think that 's all of it. But I could have missed something
> somewhere. I almost forgot the headers. Headers and exhaust were the
> first things I did to the truck. Hope this answers a few questions. This
> mailing list is great. I'm enjoying it in between writing my assignments
> here in the office. Here's my home e-mail for after hours:
> MartzL@juno.com - no pics through Juno, text is fine.
> And of course my usual,
> Lance L. Martz
> LanceM@mcmullenargus.com - pics welcome anytime.

Hey Lance you must be loaded with cash ;-) care to spread it around a
little? hehe So when can we see some pics of this awesome Dakota?!

Another thing I've been meaning to ask you is could your magazine do a
small snipet about the mailing list and other Dodge on-line resources?
I think we would pick up quite a few new members if we were mentioned in
the magazine. Just a thought.

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com