RE: American Racing Wheels for Daks -Reply -Reply

From: Lance Martz (LanceM@mcmullenargus.com)
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 14:58:21 EDT

Budnik and Boyds are small companies compared to American Racing guys.
Until I see Budnik and Broke Boyd manufacturing wheels for OE
applications, I'll continue to believe that your statement of fact that:

> > At 09:27 AM 4/6/98 -0400, you wrote:
> > > ...American Racing isn't a big company
like Budnick or Boyds,...> > >> > >
> > >-mike
> > >88V6LE3.55
Is wrong...

Quantity may not win over quality, but it does make you a hell of a lot
richer. That's why we have problems with some aftermarket products. Mass
production means excellent availability, but can also disguise poor
quality. Buyer beware!
Later,
Lance
LanceM@mcmullenargus.com