Shows/Drag Racing/Swap Meet Events... East

From: Mori 4 (Mori4@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 10 1998 - 17:24:37 EDT

East Coast. I hope to see some fellow DMLers at some of these events who live
in these regions. I'll be participating at most of these (bracket racing)
with my Dak and will just be an attender/spectator at the rest of them. So,
come on out and enjoy the fun! If anyone has any questions or needs more info
on any of these let me know.

MAY 16th and17th * 15th annual Mid Atlantic Mopar Meet * Mason Dixon
Dragway, Hagerstown, MD

MAY 30th and 31st * 12th annual Mopar Atlantic Nats. * Raceway Park ,
Englishtown, NJ * they're giving away a '98 Dakota R/T

JUNE 7th * Central Maryland Mid Atlantic Mopar Meet * 75-80 Dragway,
Monrovia, MD

JUNE 20th and 21st * Quaker City Dragway, Salem OH (show name unknown)

JULY 10th-12th * Chryslers @ Carlisle, Carlisle Fair grounds, Carlisle,
PA

AUGUST 7th-9th * 18th annual Mopar Nationals, National Trail Raceway,
Columbus, OH * the granddaddy of 'em all

AUGUST 16th * Mopar 1998 Eastern Classic, Maryland International
Raceway, Budds Creek ,MD

So, if you got a nice looking Dak or any other Mopar enter the show. If you
want to try your hand at bracket racing or just check out the parts for sale
in the swap meet/vendor area, just come on out.
   Later..... Shane