Re: Re: Got my VON already

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Fri Apr 10 1998 - 21:17:11 EDT

I can understand the recent shortage of 5.9L engines, as almost every
Chrysler & Jeep seems to use one; but the T&H package? I cringe to think
what the tires/mags/sway-bars/fender flares cost as separate items Vs.
the $400 package cost when buying new. It would be interesting to
inquire with the parts department as to availability of the individual
parts. If they're available separately, maybe you could convince the
dealer to have them installed there as opposed to Dodge City, but at the
original package price of $400. Worth a try...

gk
Gary E. Klim - Somewhere in central Connecticut garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ gklim@harman.com