gibson exhaust reply

From: Patrick & Kelly Engram (shetland@pop.erols.com)
Date: Fri Apr 10 1998 - 22:21:26 EDT

I live in Maryland, average amount of salt and crap on the roads in
winter. The stub pipe sticking out of the rear of the muffler rotted
away and finally the tailpipe with that section of the muffler pipe
busted loose. Tell ya what, tho', sounds even better like this than
with the intact Gibson!
  Now the exhaust (which is still stock) on my 92 V-8 is falling off! I
let you all know which system I choose-Price is going to be a factor on
this one-I'm gonna check on the Walker DynoMax system first.
  Funny thing, my 94 has 2 1/2" from the factory, now upgraded to 3"
Gibson, the 92 has 3" from the factory. Go figure.

Patrick