Re: Seat Belt Follow up

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Sat Apr 11 1998 - 02:57:38 EDT

Hey Joe;

Interesting, I have been watching this thread, got my steering shaft
replaced with the new revised version months ago, same trouble and noises as
the RAMS had, same revision. The seat belt thing is annoying with the
drivers belt, but they have been like this in the Daks since the beginning,
my passenger belt does not catch while merely connecting it to the receiver
like the drivers does, but it works in an inertia situation.

I have heard many-a-folk complain about the heater/defroster/ventilation
duct loudness under certain settings, Durango also, mine included. Did you
happen to see what the TSB was on this when talking to the Dealer?

                      L. John Morris <ljohn@alltel.net>
       White/Driftwood, CC, 5.2L, 5spd, 4x4, 3.92SG, 4WAL
                     Gibson Exhaust, Air by *Meldrum*