Re: Paint problems?? -Reply -Reply -Reply

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sat Apr 11 1998 - 05:44:09 EDT

I think they are candy-apple colors. Maybe not. I do know they make
translucent paints, where you spray the vehicle silver as a basecoat, then
put your translucent color over that. Shit looks neat too, cause we always
had our dad painting bikes when I was younger. I must say I had the best
looking bicycles in town

Later

Scott Mille
Shelby #322