Re: MP Magnum Cam ?

From: Kabuki2 (Kabuki2@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat Apr 11 1998 - 11:19:26 EDT

<< Has anyone on the list installed the R/T cam package in their '97 as yet?

I had a friend that installed a cam similar to the MP cam, and I didn't like
it. Very, very mild, only gave him ~.2 tenths in the 1/4... would probably be
a good choice if you didn't want lose much low end but gain alot of midrange
.. There's really no need to wait for the SBEC b/c with that cam you aren't
going to run into a rev limiter problem, the cam just doesn't extend the RPM
range that much.

ttyl
patrick