RE: AC breaker?

From: John Casall (jcasall@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 11 1998 - 18:11:50 EDT

A 93? that might be the problem, Dak's from that period often had bad
wiring. My 93 did. check your fuses, if their blown, thats most
likely the problem
there should be a TSB on this
PS check your backup lights for some odd reason they are on the same
fuse as the AC!

< (Trottmann induced faliure I guess) the AC would not work. It
would not come on or blow any air. I thought that was strange. I
remembered someone on this list saying their headlights would not come
on until they killed it and restarted it so I tried that and the AC
worked fine. So what happened?? Did I trip a
circuit breaker or was the battery too weak? >