Re: First drags of the year

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sun Apr 12 1998 - 23:00:20 EDT

The ice will work just fine, but it gets a little old buying bags of ice.
The type of sprayer I was talking about was like the ones you use for
spraying pesticides or something. I don't know we always used them for
water. They come in about 5 sizes. 1 gal. 2 gal. ect. You just pump it up
and spray away. Your local hardware store or even Wal-mart should have one.

Again, just a thought

Scott Miller
Shelby #322