Re: Gibson exhaust -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Mon Apr 13 1998 - 10:14:02 EDT

>> My system is the aluminized type, not the stainless, and this particular
>> one does not have a lifetime warranty. I'm eating this one!

> According to www.gibsonperformance.com, all Gibson cat-back
>systems have a limited lifetime warranty, both stainless
>and aluminized. I don't want to see you get screwed out of a
>replacement.
>
> Seriously, contact Gibson and try to get it replaced. If it helps, you
>could mention that 300+ DML subscribers are intensely curious about
>how they treat you, and that many of us are considering a Gibson
>purchase. I know I am.
>
> Ron

Look at their ads in the mags. In big, bold type, it says LIFETIME
WARRANTY. Nowhere does it say that it's only good on stainless
systems. I will be waiting to hear what they tell you before I make my
purchase, too. Even though I will be buying stainless, this will give a
good insight into the integrity of the company, and how well they treart
their customers after their purchase.