Live 5 min from drag strip.

From: Troy Olin (trolin@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 13 1998 - 11:36:56 EDT

Jon,

Yes, I live about 5 minutes away, i use to go down on wed. for the open
nights. But that was when i didn't have anything to drive--just
watched. I missed you guys on saturday, i was busy all day. I would
love to come and watch you guys run-um! But that will be a couple weeks
because i'm down at school.(alfred state) The only thing is I wouldn't
probably run my Dakota, I just got it and I am not sure how I would be
taking off from the start. Haven't perfected shifting in performance
means--if you know what i mean. Also it's only a V-6, i wouldn't be
able to keep up on the top end. But I don't think I would be able to
resist the temptation of flying down the track and seeing what my truck
can do! My friend has a reg cab, v-6, red and he has ran several times,
you may have seen him? I'll bring him when I come! Oh, very nice times
by the way. C-ya

                                       Troy

  Have you ever been out to New York International Raceway Park in