Re: What kind of oil?

From: AJRoss50 (AJRoss50@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 13 1998 - 20:09:57 EDT

>You're shortchanging yourself if you're satisfied with 125k; at least on the
>318s, even with conventional oil.
>Sean

Well, 125k was just a conservative estimate. I dont plan on having my Dak for
more than 125k, I will have traded it in by then I would imagine.

Also, one more thing to consider on oil selection is your climate. Harsh
climates would justify synthetic oil more than conventional.
You also might want to look into something like Durablend which is a mixture
of conventional and synthetic.

Alex
97 CC V8, 5 qts. of Pennzoil 10W-30 every 3k miles