Re: 4

From: david peterson (kawi@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 14 1998 - 00:00:23 EDT

like to know where I can get some. I have a 3/5 drop now and have no
problem with tire rubbing at all. The only problem with going lower that
3" is severe bump steer, so if some one says they have a kit lower than
3" I would double check to see how they do it. Try talking to Chad or
Bob at Dealers Sport Truck in Cali (1-562-936-1230), they drop new
Dakotas every day. The kit for my 96 V6 CC SLT+ ran about $505 with
shipping to the east coast. It came with 3" Drop Zone coils, Beltech 4"
hangers, shims, KYB shock front and rear, emergency cable relocator, and
1" blocks and full instuctions for all of it. I plan on adding a set of
Firestone airbags in the back that have brackets for the 5 drop from
Dealers. I think that kit is around $325.
 Dave