Re: What kind of oil?

From: Chris Ruggiers (ruggiers@okc.coa.state.ok.us)
Date: Tue Apr 14 1998 - 12:49:30 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephan Boianoff <sboianoff@mdc.com>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Monday, April 13, 1998 3:15 PM
Subject: DML: What kind of oil?

>My first oil change is rapidly approaching, and I would like to know what
>everyone is using.
>Are the synthetic blends (or the full synthetics) really worth the extra
>$$$?
>If I am starting another "great spark plug debate", I apologize in advance.
>
>Steve

I had a 91 LE CC 5.2L (non-magnum) that I sold just a couple of months ago
with 120K miles that had *never* had anything other than a fresh fill of
QState and a new filter every 3-4K miles, and *never* used a drop between
oil changes. Based on my experience, I intend to give my new QC the same
treatment.

Chris