Re: Re: What kind of oil?

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 14 1998 - 14:57:17 EDT

> Let's see,
>
> 1) Flame retardant suit in place - Check!
> 2) Halon fire extinguisher armed and ready - Check!
>
> OK, here goes:
>
> If you're not racing and/or beating the fecal matter out of it at every
> stop light and change the oil every 3,000 miles or so, it almost doesn't
> matter what brand/type of oil you use. (With the possible exception of
> virgin olive oil...)

I've just always wanted to know, what is the difference between virgin
olive oil, and regular olive oil?? But seriously, I have to agree the
only thing I would say is just don't use the cheap $.79-$.99 store brand
oil.. Personally my family has always used Castrol and have never had any
problems, and I won't used anything else, but that's just my personal
preference, just find a brand you're comfortable with.....

Bruce