Re: What kind of oil? -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 14 1998 - 18:45:04 EDT

hhhmmm... never thought about that before-
-mike sykes
88V6LE3.55AUTO

>>> <dakota1994@juno.com> 04/14/97 09:19pm >>>
well here's my opinion on oil. everyone will probly think i'm crazy, but
i started using kendall diesal oil in my DAK. my uncle told me about it.
he started running it in his last chevy truck. with 130k miles the
engine was still like new. he said that the diesal oil has more
addidtives to keep an engine cleaner. it makes sense because a diesal
does run a lot dirtier. i started using it my 94 at about 44k. i have
50k now and i can tell the difference. my oil is getting cleaner when i
check my oil. its better to start with a brand new engine though. i
have told different people about it and some agree and some say it
doesn't really matter. so if anyone else has an opinion on it let me
know...

mike kulczycki
95 slt, club cab, v6, 4x2, k&n, bug shield, mud flaps, downey sst toneau
cover

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]