Re: Speedometers WAS; 4" drop '96 ext sport -Reply

From: Jeff Lee (jlee@atlanta.nsc.com)
Date: Wed Apr 15 1998 - 10:51:07 EDT

Jon Steiger wrote:

> WARNING: The following post started out quite simple but sort of mutated
> into a horrible Frankenstein sort of creation. It is more likely than
> not extremely boring, but if anyone is uncertain about this speedometer
> error stuff, it might help to sort it out in your mind; assuming you
> can stay awake. Ummmm, BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! :-)

<major snip>

Jon,

You have entirely toooo much time on your hands... ;)

There are already a couple of web based tire size/speedo error
calculators out there that I have found.

http://secret-secret.com/turbo/DIY/tirecalc/turbotire.html
http://www.dsm.org/tools/tiresize.htm

However, one on the DML web site would be cool - especially with Dak
logos on it. ;)

jeff
98 rc 4x2 v8 5spd 3.55sg flares fipk