Don't Worry, Be Happy: WAS: Re: Re: Answers to questions

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@SU.EDU)
Date: Wed Apr 15 1998 - 09:59:40 EDT

amen! I gotta' go with Gary on this one!
-mike sykes

>>> "Gary E. Klim" <garyklim@snet.net> 04/13/98 10:20pm >>>
I would wager that most lists on the net go through these cycles with
some regularity, regardless of subject. Everyone should take themselves
somewhat less seriously and resist the urge to respond to "off subject"
or inappropriate content in an emotional manner. Have another beer,
relax and be thankful we live in an age where we can communicate with
so
many of like interests over such vast geographical distances.

End of sermon...

gk
Gary E. Klim - Somewhere in central Connecticut garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ gklim@harman.com