Re: Re: igniton problem

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 00:27:59 EDT

Bruce Aaron Hefner wrote:
> Hey Mike have you checked to see that your alternator is charging
> properly? because if it isn't that would explain the dead battery and the
> ignition problem....
>
> Bruce

Sears suposedly checked it out when they put the new battery in there.
They said it was ok and that I just had a bad battery. But one thing
bugs me, maybe some one who has worked for Sears knows the answer. They
changed the battery, but I did not loose any of my radio stations. So
what did they do, feed power through the batery cables while they
changed the battery or what. I know they didn't go back and reprogram
my radio, so what gives....???

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com