Re: Getting shocked by my truck

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 00:11:17 EDT

Bobby Wilken wrote:

> I don't get shocked getting out of our 98 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited.
> Maybe leather is the only true cure. Adios...

I think you guys may have it. My leather seats have NEVER shocked me or
anyone else even once. Neither has the Durango's leather seats. Now
the chebby van we used to have would fry you at the drop of a hat. It
had cloth seats. We had it for 11 years and the last time I got out of
it I still flinched when I touched the door handle.

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com