Re: FREE?

From: JEdmo123 (JEdmo123@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 12:39:53 EDT

In a message dated 4/16/98 11:20:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jlee@atlanta.nsc.com writes:

<< JEdmo123 wrote:

> I went to my local Dodge dealer here in Atlanta for an oil change, while I
was
> there I figured I would get a couple of new wiper blades. Wrong! They
> informed me you have to replace the whole assembly at $23 a pop plus labor.
> said S__t! But don't have a lot of free time so I said go ahead.
> When they were done, I went to pay. They said no charge, It Is covered
under
> your three year warranty. I did not know this, I am going to get new ones
> every six months.
>
> Flame Red 98 SLT, CC, V8 with all kinds of stuff

 Which Atlanta dealer?? Marietta Dodge, Near the Big Chicken, :-)
 When I asked If they got there Dakota R/T yet, the guy at the service pointed
to the truck store and said "Go over there they got three or four of them on
the show room floor" So they are not the brightest dealership.