Re: Swarms of Daks in Atlanta!

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 18:53:03 EDT

> I went shopping to day and couldn't go a block without seeing a Dak, long bed,
> short bed, red ones, blue, gray etc.. even some that look like mine after all
> I have done to alter the outside appearance. Any body have a suggestion for a
> place in Atlanta to get detail work done such as stripe painting or a tail
> gate mural (Had a nice one on my 77 El Camino done by the Hang Man) I
> want to be different! Thanks
>
> 98 Flame Red, SLT, CC, V8, Towing Group, Heavy Duty Group, Infinity Sound
> System, Silencer Alarm System, Mopar Liner, ExTang Soft Cover, Ram Head Tail
> Lights, Side Visors, Side Step Covers, CC Window Covers, Dodge Bug Squasher,

I've been seeing a lot of Daks lately also, yesterday had a old-style club
cab and a new-style club cab running side by side behind me, never knew
there was that big a difference in size between the 2 till then....I have
a cousin that runs a paint and body shop who would do an excellent job
for you, but he works in Dalton (120 miles to the North of Atlanta)....

Bruce