Re: DML Gibson Stainless

From: CBAGDAD (CBAGDAD@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 19:30:31 EDT

I think, and I hope I am wrong, that the Gibson stainless is only available as
a single and not a dual, as I am searching for a stainless dual that I can
leave my FULL size spare where it is(4x4). I was gonna(still might) just get
the Borla, untill the dude told me they didnt make it for the 4x4, seems any
other year(97 and down) they have it.
   If I'm wrong, please somebody say so, as I want the dual stainless setup, I
really dont care who makes it at this point.

97 CC sport 4x4 T&H all options but the block heater, 5.2, 3.55's, K&N,
Mopar bug deflector and bedliner, soon to be stainless dual setup