Re: Wreck

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 22:08:20 EDT

The engine buckled (rare, but possible) and sent the carriage bolt higher,
that's it, ah ha! Hopefully I can do this as cheap as possible, I'll have to
see about insurance. If I have to pay for the increase (as opposed to my dad)
then I might just pay for it, but if my dad will keep paying for insurance,
heck with it, no sweat off my back. (Well, not no sweat, but you know.)
Hopefully this will be as painful as possible, I'm just glad no one was hurt,
and I didn't hit some little foreign (here we go again) thing. Had it not
been a big fat Chebbie, I would have killed it.
Later,
Robert