RE: Smoothing the bumpy ride

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 21:24:47 EDT

John,

I never saw the product on Shade-Tree, but I can tell you that my 98 SLT
does the same thing. It doesn't do it on every bump, seems to happen
mostly on separation in the road way, like where to parts of a bridge
meet. This came as a surprise to me at first, but since I don't do to
much highway traveling, I really don't mind all that much.

Let us know if you remember the products name. I would be interested in
seeing what it would cost.

Glenn Ayotte
Bristol, CT