Re: Rhino Liner - et al.

From: RLewis7785 (RLewis7785@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 22:10:42 EDT

A buddy of mine @ work just did a Line-X Liner. It is thinner than rhino
(about 1/16-1/8 inch), and not as spongy. It has a fine texture, and a glossy
surface, but it is very tough, and resists sliding. things still slide, but
ony under extreme conditions. If I had a 55Gal drum in the bed, I'd
definately want it to slide under extreme conditions rather than tip over
(which will happen with spongier liners). The Line-X cost him $425 over the
rail on a full size chebby, the guy said he would do mine over the rail for
$375, but he will negotiate. I hope I can get it for $325 when I get the
money. I took a 3/4 of a day and with the glossy surface, it really looks
great.

Richard Lewis
Houston (Tomball), Texas
E-Mail : rlewis7785@AOL.COM

92 Dodge Dakota Club Cab, LE Trim
318 C.I.D V8
3.55 Rear Axle Ratio
"Weak" Automatic Tranny
Two Tone Black & Silver
Leer Crown Series Topper Painted to match.
Mopar Bedliner
EdelBrock 1002 Air Cleaner.
Firestone Firehawk SS10 225/70R15