Re: info on 1993 Dakota

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 23:41:25 EDT

I beg to differ. When I first got my truck, I took it back to the dealer for a
small oil leak. I know about everybody there, my family has been dealing with
this dealership for ever, and one of the guys asked my for my VIN. I gave it to
him, and he returned with a gift: a print out of about two pages of every
option/fact about my truck I could ever want, from gears, to gas tank, to color,
to engine, to interior color...everything, just off the VIN. Dealers can do
that. If it's common practice for every one, I don't know, but it's possible,
and took him about 30 seconds.
Later,
Robert

--