Re: DML Digest V3 #714

From: Kevin_Wilson@MtHolly.com
Date: Fri Apr 17 1998 - 08:03:43 EDT

I have a 94 Dakota std cab 2wd with the 3.9, K&N open element, Rhino
Muffler, Jacobs wires, 180 thermostat, and a heavy foot. I am trying to
squeeze as much out of it with simple bolt-ons, but now I want to see about
getting some different rocker arms. By the way it has a Jetchip Stage 2 as
well. I know that I really ought to get of the pocket and get me a V8, but
hey it is paid for and that is so sweet. Since a 3.9 is a 318 minus 2, can
I use 1.7 rocker arms for a v8? If so, can I buy the rocker arms for a 94
v8 and they just bolt in place? I seen a message posted about wanting to
know where to find the gear ratio, and if it isn't under the hood (mine
isn't) then there is a tag on the differential cover behind one of the
cover bolts that has 3.5 (3.55) and so on....
Also, I am new to this mailing list and how do I respond to a particular
message? While I am reading the memos and click on reply, it adds the Re:
DML Digest V3 #??? in the subject..... I know that I am asking alot of
stupid questions, but I would like to be an active part of this mailing
list.

Everyone sounds real cool and I would like to say Have a great Weekend!!!!

Kevin Wilson
94, v6, K&N, Jetchip