RE: Getting shocked by my truck -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 17 1998 - 13:55:10 EDT

I guess it's sorta' like the older Vipers. You had to watch your foot when
you got out and step out really wide or you would get charred by the
side pipes. Maybe its a side effect... it's from the Dak's Viper heritage=)
-mike
88V6LE3.55AUTO

>>> "Ayotte, Glen" <ayotteg@espn.com> 04/16/98 04:47pm >>>
I also have this problem. I used to get ZAPPED all the time in my Dodge
Spirit. About a week after I got my DAK, it start ZAPPING me to. I
guess I will just see what happens on the list. Maybe someone can find
a solution to this problem.

Glenn Ayotte
ZAPPED in Bristol, CT