Re: 92 dodge torsion bar specs

From: RLewis7785 (RLewis7785@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 17 1998 - 23:46:53 EDT

Apparently, you don't measure the truck height, rather the angle of the lower
control
arm to get the right height.

>From the '92 FSM.

Measure the suspension arm heights according to the following instructions:

A) Inner Measurement - from the floor surface to the underside pivot bores
between
the webs.

B) Outer measurement - from the floor surface to the underside of the rear
edge inboard of the steering stop.

Height differential between the inner and outer measurements should be 1.5
inches
plus or minus 0.25 inch. The max differential side to side should be no more
than 0.25 inches.

Hope this helps, it is clear as a bell when I look at the diagram, but I don't
know how this will work out.

Richard Lewis
Houston (Tomball), Texas
E-Mail : rlewis7785@AOL.COM

92 Dodge Dakota Club Cab, LE Trim
318 C.I.D V8
3.55 Rear Axle Ratio
"Weak" Automatic Tranny
Two Tone Black & Silver
Leer Crown Series Topper Painted to match.
Mopar Bedliner
EdelBrock 1002 Air Cleaner.
Firestone Firehawk SS10 225/70R15