Re: R/T Attacked by Tornado!

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Apr 19 1998 - 18:37:03 EDT

<<
 Trottmann's curse almost made the first R/T casuality! I was sitting at
 home, watching the weather, and heard that a tornado had touched down
 right where my mom's boyfriend (basically my father) lives! We went
 there, and the apartment next to his had it's roof ripped off, his was
 fine. (Thank God.) So we walked across the street to Westport Dodge,
 which my friend owns, to see if they were Ok. There were two Rams next
 to the R/T (amethest, loaded, CC, no overhead console), both Rams had
 the rear windows blown out, the R/T was just fine! The tornado had
 jumped over that part of the lot! Which means that R/T are invincible to
 Trottmann's curse! They are the safest Dakotas ever made. :-)
 Later,
 Robert >>
You know I never had a problem when you leave NC, maybe cause your coming back
thisaway

Car shows were awesome weren't they...

Keredt

97 CC 2wd