Re: Re: Radiator Problems

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 19 1998 - 21:17:03 EDT

Kinda expensive solution to the radiator problem isn't it? Kinda like
using a gun to kill a fly... ;) Of course there's nothing like driving
through rush hour with the AC on high and seeing some poor sap without AC
setting at a dead stop in traffic in 90+ degree heat with his windows down
sweating puddles... ;)

Bruce