Re: Subwoofers

From: Nicholas McKinney (nickmckinn@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Apr 19 1998 - 22:25:45 EDT

If you really have 2 cubic feet for a sub and like heavy metal, I would
reccomend the NHT 1259 for $150. It is way better than the ones you list
below at about the same price. It is sold by USD as one of their house
brands (USD12proB) for $300+ I hear, but well we know the truth.

You can see it at:

http://www.usdaudio.com/html/professional_subwoofers.html

http://www.itis.com/madisound/nht1259.html

Nicholas