Re: '98 paint -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 20 1998 - 09:13:19 EDT

I think there were a couple of people with paint problems on the list, I
have paint problems on mine, but it's an 88 so it's expected. I it's still
under warrantee, make the dealer fix it for free! I know a couple of guys
had paint comin' off the bumper... they had the dealer fix it free-
-mike
88V6LE3.55AUTO

Pytho212 wrote:
> Think anyone could get back to me about the 1998 Paint problems on
the Dakota
> and the Ram? I have sent an e-mail about it several times but nobody
ever
> replies. Thanks

Luckily, I haven't had any problems with the paint on my '98 SLT. So
far, the only problem i've had was a water leak around the passenger
side door.

Mike Ging
'98 CC V8 4X4 3.92 gears
A.R.E. CX