Re: 98 Dakota R/T

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Apr 20 1998 - 23:22:33 EDT

Tim,

I too live in the Chicago area, Addison to be exact. I drove an R/T today
and if I can sell my 94 Dakota in the next couple of days I will own it
the dealer was only going to give me $6400 on my trade. It drives really
nice. It is Amythyst in color and a club cab. The truck looks hot. If I
get it I'll let you come out and take a drive. If I for some reason can't
buy it, I'll tell you where it is. Wish me luck.

Dan

----------
> From: Tim May <cutem@enteract.com>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: 98 Dakota R/T
> Date: Monday, April 20, 1998 7:18 PM
>
> Dakota List Member's
>
> Well, first let me introduce myself. My name is Tim May, 23, married,
> computer consultant, living in the Chicago Suburbs and a lifetime Mopar
Fan.
> I was brought home from the hospital in a '70 Hemi Cuda, my first car was
> '67 Cuda 383-4, 4-speed which I still have. Well, after graduating from
> college 2 years ago, I trade my '90 Daytona Shelby in on a '96 Black
Impala