RE:car audio system

From: John Casall (jcasall@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 21 1998 - 01:33:48 EDT

I have bought the Pioneer DEH-P85DHR AM FM CD head unit to go in my
new dak when it arrives.
I agree this is an excellent radio, the only real reason I did not
buy it is because of the huge faceplate(I think we are tlaking about
the same radio-maybe the new ones have changed) I hate carrying the
*normal* sized faceplate I have. Just thought I would mention this.

PS you should be able to put the stock radio back in if you dont cut
up your wiring!
 The person who gets the truck after you will appreciate this as well
as yourself if you ever put he old one back in!