RE: DML:Kenne Bell Blowers for '97- '98 Daks

From: Amanda (akelly@tir.com)
Date: Thu May 21 1998 - 16:48:37 EDT

At 03:47 PM 4/16/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Except for headers, exhaust and 1.7 Crower roller rockers and valve
>springs/retainers, the truck was stock. The only thing that may give a
>false sense of power is the fact that my truck will produce more
>horsepower than most Dakotas out there. It's NOT an automatic. I have a
>five-speed manual tranny that will not lose as much power due to
>parasitic loss.
>
>Lance L. Martz
>LanceM@mcmullenargus.com

 First off, congratulations on the new position! Received the Kenne bell
info and was wondering
 about the bypass valve that Dynotech advertises for the KB. Does this have
 something to do with the innercooler? Would you recommend this? The KB kit
is $3650.00
 and I'd rather not spend too much more money. Do you feel these kits are
complete?
 Tony