Re: Racing new truck

From: Psi363 (Psi363@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Apr 21 1998 - 19:39:40 EDT

<< I think you're in for a surprize. My stock 175hp Dakota Shelby runs high
15's all night at Cecil Cty. Dragway. I've raced my Shelby at six different
strips and have found that at Cecil i get the quicker times. With your truck,
specifically with your above mentioned combination I'd think you'd be running
at least low 15's given you get at least moderate traction. Hope they have
lots of VHT sprayed on the line! >>

Two weeks ago I saw a red 97 or 98 Dak run 14.73. It looked like an RT, had
big tires and flares but I didn't get a close enough look. In fact when I saw
it pull up to line, I said if that thing runs in the 15's I'm going to the
Dodge dealer. Well, needless to say I got mine last Friday. Hope to see you
Friday

Wayne