Parts wanted

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 22 1998 - 16:13:02 EDT

I got this e-mail from someone who saw my webpage, and told him I'd pass
it on. I'm looking for a passenger headlight/ turn signal and bumper,
so if ya'll have anything, please tell me. Aftermarket sources are fine
too, I haven't found much.

hey Robert i have a 95 dakota, white,and at the moment (DAMAGED)i want
to find
some parts for it i need :HOOD,DRIVER SIDE FRONT PANEL DRIVER SIDE
HEADLIGHT
CASING,AND FRONT GRILL.if you know where i can find this stuff help me
PLEASE
my truck hasn't been the same e-mail me at buthed123 THANKYOU

Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu