Re: Headers

From: Kabuki2 (Kabuki2@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Apr 22 1998 - 18:14:50 EDT

<< List on the kit is 595. >>

For Mopar/DTs?

I paid $590 for my Borla stainless steel headers and that was shipped to my
door........ I'm not sure if you've already ordered your headers or not, but
for that kind of money you could have high quality stainless steel headers
instead of the coated/plated kind you're speaking of........ either way,
they're good headers, never liked the "shorty" style myself.... as for
installation, I can only speak of how the install went on my RAM, which I did
myself.. the dak on the other hand, looks alittle more cramped to me... :)

ttyl
patrick