Re: Headers

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Apr 22 1998 - 18:38:16 EDT

Whose lifetime? the headers until they burn through, the truck they are
installed on and owned by the person who bought the headers or your
lifetime? What is the replacement policy? Does the price include
installation? If not, how much for that?
I'm asking so many questions because I want to get headers also and don't
feel like blowing money on a pair that will just cause me grief. I read
Lance's post where he raved about the CC headers, but I can't get him to
tell me why he thinks they are superior to other brands.
TIA
Richard Pyburn

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998 16:35:41 -0500 jim miller <jmiller@eramp.net> writes:
>List on the kit is 595. Miller/Boyd Dodge in Lampassas, Tx charged me
>560 for
>them. Kit includes crossover pipe and gaskets. These are expensive
>but made
>of 14 ga steel and triple nickel-chrome plated and carry a lifetime
>warranty.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]